2009/04/15

Do you see it???

See this? Know what it is??? It's the SUN! For real! Sun on the trees in the late afternoon. Sun, I tell you! And look at THIS. 'aaaat's right. SWEATIN' weather comin up. That is not at all the same thing as sweatER weather. Within the next seven days, there will be weather out of doors that is warm enough and sunny enough to make people sweat. I never thought I could be so glad for that!

But this is just weird. First of all, these guys are back. Just now. No joke, I just now took this picture of elk grazing in my yard. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the definition of "Utterly Worthless Cat." This just happened a couple of minutes ago as well. The black fur to the left under the harp is the cat. Note, please, what is face to face with the cat. On my slipper.

No comments: