- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
1. My dog walked off, and I have a strong suspicion she's gone into the woods to go to the big (safe) dog kennel in the sky. After having gotten too close to the wheels of the truck, she rolled into a ditch and has spent the last day and a half on the back porch, not eating or drinking anything.
2. The white horse (not my horse, but pastured outside my window in my field) found his way out of his fenced area again. Now I don't see him any more. (Why didn't you put him back? He's not my horse and he doesn't wear a bridle. Why didn't you call his owner? I did.)
3. The danged cat is making me nuts. She "caught" a mouse or shrew or something and now we can't find it. We can't find the rodent. We see the cat. The cat is completely uninterested in finding the rodent.
I'm just not an animal person. I'm just not.