2008/12/18

On the right track

This cartoon from Canary Pete is perfect for how I feel just at this moment. I found his cartoon here, by the way. Also interesting.

Anyway, I'm having a moment of In The Right Room, or On The Right Track, or something like that. I've just heard from my instructor. The essay I wrote that is for a course in my declared major has come back from the evaluators, and they recommend not only the three upper division credits I requested, but they also recommend I take a grade for it instead of pass/fail. They recommend an A! I could not possibly be any more pleased. I am on the right track, and it feels good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for quoting the source of the picture. And good job with the A. Stay on track and make this a fantastic year for you :)

Andreas
Asia Mind Dynamics