2008/07/01

wee, small flame

I just got off the phone with someone from school. Apparently, there is a wee small chance - and now I have a wee small flame of hope. There is a wee small chance that some of my unaccredited classes just might be able to be shown to be academically up to par. Wait. ... let me try that in a less tortured syntax. My credits might transfer. There is a Transfer Committee that meets and evaluates these things. All I have to do is get my alma mater to cooperate and help me prove that I worked like stink for those four years in an academically rigorous program - because I did - and it would be grrrrrreat to prove it to someone!!! Oh, what a difference that would make! Not repeating, challenging by testing, or writing for PLA for the stuff I've already done -- golly. Hope. Hope. Hope.

No comments: