My Life: more or less
Things I have more of than I used to:
- number of pounds I carry on my 5'9" frame
- adult "children"
- accredited credits on my transcript
- really good friends
- really good teachers
- pieces of decent writing done by me
- moments of bliss
Things I have less of than I used to:
- worries about stuff that's not really my business or my responsibility (things like any group's "agenda," or anyone else's errors, bad judgment or outright evil - my own crap fills my carry-on and I don't need anyone else's to pay attention to)
- shame (because shame's just pride in dramatic clothes but penitence is freeing)
- well-polished surfaces in the living room
- pairs of jeans
There's only one thing on there that desperately needs to change. I need a couple more pairs of jeans.