2008/10/04

My brain hurts

Ow.

Last week, the younger of the young giants said his brain felt exactly like his muscles and lungs feel after a run. He'd started school, and he was determined to pay attention all the way, all the time. He didn't want to miss anything. Ever. So his brain hurt.

Today I do more than sympathize with him. Today I have begun the serious work of participating in the online course work and discussion for LRN 305, and now my brain hurts. All I have to do is write, for pity's sake! I love to write. I love to think in writing. This fits me like a glove. This fits me like a personally tailored workout routine. This feels like a perfectly tailored workout routine, and I like it and I can do it ...

and my brain hurts.

(Golly, it's good to be back in school!)

2 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Think how anti-aging this must be for your gray matter.

4in4 said...

oooh i am a teeny bit jealous...