2009/05/29

I'll think about it later

So ... at the very last moment possible (since it's due today), I now set things up so that I can write my term paper for the online version of

LIT 382 E: 19th-Century Literature & Culture, Secrets and Lies.

We are supposed to "Cite at least four secondary sources" and "Cite at least one of your colleagues' posts from the discussion board."

The paper is supposed to be 2000 - 2500 words, which is 8-10 pages, double-spaced

...which is a four or five single-spaced pages

...which, I know full well, is one good session's personal journal entry -- it's not a text book -- it's a smallish paper that merely needs to be well-written.

So I'm all set up now. And later, after the quarter is over, it might be a good idea to make some time to wonder - consciously - what it says that I've got a lot of online resources available and still thought this would be a good selection of books to have on hand - just in case - because, well, four secondary sources obviously have to be drawn from no fewer than thirteen possible books, right?
(My return to school has made my avoidance and procrastination techniques reach the realms of high art!)

No comments: