2008/11/26

Pandora and four candles

I really do like being able to use Pandora. I input a song or artist, click on the choice, and poof! A whole radio "station" on my computer, with only the songs I like. Nice. (See the link to the right on my home page here.)

Now that Sunday is Advent I, it's time for my "QuickMix" at Pandora to include "Veni, Veni, Emanuel" and "Once in Royal David's City" and "Coventry Carol" and all the rest.

I bought candles at New Seasons for my wreath this year. I was there for the Thanksgiving shopping, and I needed them, and had forgotten that I needed them until I saw them under the votives I was buying anyway, so I just went ahead. They're not very churchy looking -- a bit earthy in their particular purple and pink, but they make me happy.

Have kids? Click on the picture and you'll find a downloadable coloring page.

Aaaahhhh... I do love Advent.

2 comments:

Willa said...

My oldest turned us on to Pandora. It is really fun : ).

Genuine Lustre said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year, (in a liturgical calendar sort of way).

: )

btw, do you know that the security code I have to type in to post this is "turdsit?"