2010/03/01

Item: Monday

Monday

--- course work to do: rough draft about Six Characters in Search of an Author due on Wednesday, remaining glossary items and annotated bibliographies to do for the Human Studies courses

--- next quarter's registration includes the rest of my PLA work. I'm getting nervous about it

--- packages to mail to Afghanistan today - the soldier wants her running shoes

--- I have posted some thoughts about Anglicanorum Coetibus over at my Anglicanism blog, for anyone interested

--- and I've changed my mind about my senior project. I don't want to write about the topic, "Is Happy Stupid?" -- or, I do want to write about it, but not for that. My Human Sciences courses have opened new doors for me this quarter. Best thing about school this time around: new doors coupled with the courage to open them. This is FUN!

No comments: