2009/02/14

Tomorrow Tomorrow I love ya, Tomorrow

At last! We get a whole week this time!

Starting tomorrow, we get some stinky cheese, and some gallery walking, and some movie viewing, and some walks (all bundled up, of course) on the beach. This beach. OUR beach.

Five links in one paragraph. All our links lead to the beach. That's where he said "I love you" for the first time, and that's where we spent most of our honeymoon. The beach is where the air soaks deeply into my pores and cells and breath and reminds me of the all Norse lands I've never seen. Childhood's happiness and cousin laughter and windy afternoons and scratchy sunburns wash up on the sand and whisper to me. The pounding surf does a kind of CPR on my lungs and sternum. At the beach, I come back to life.

Wow.

I really need this vacation apparently.

No comments: